September 6, 2008

In the beginning...

I have taken the plunge. I have started a blog. In my snarled mind I would like this blog to serve as my accountability partner. I will post goals, deadlines and dreams for my business and artistic life, Snarl Design. I will ask questions of the stratosphere and hope that answers float back to me. This is my venue for listening to those who would request a certain color of cashmere or ply of yarn. My creativity is limited to the ideas in my head--everything I hear and see adds to the creativity so the feedback of others is vital.

Then of course there is my personal life. I do not think this could be an honest blog if my personal life didn't enter. But I do hope to concentrate on my artistic life--not the squabbles of my children.

1 comment:

Glamma13 said...

A question:
When will you import more cashmere type yarn or roving ? I don't have any particular need, but it is nice to know you and the resources you offer on your blogspot. I think we also have some floor-covering resources (good shipping prices) and medical and counselling resources (distant education type). I would like to add mending and original artwork to the pot. Love, your Mom, Amma