June 12, 2010

My Great Alaskan Life!

Wow, it has been over a year since I wrote a post!

I have decided to return to the blogsphere because I think my life is so damn exciting I need to share with the world. This blog started as a fiber thing, but I have decided to take it in a new direction. The idea germinated from reading my sister's blog. She writes to keep those far & near updated on her very exciting life (there is no sarcasm there--she really does have an exciting life). I like reading about the funny little things in life that you never think to ask about on the phone. Besides, I find myself composing hilarious blogs in my head while I run or enter into some hilarious domestic experiment and want to share with anyone else who might find similar things humorous.

I will be writing about my life in the Great Land of Alaska. Topics might include things like high fashion in bear season, how to pull off black lace in a meadery, a casual runner's log and other assorted topics I find humorous.

Welcome Back!

Well, that is if anyone can read this. When I logged onto blogspot.com and tried to read my own blog they said I didn't have an invitation and wasn't allowed to read it. So much for spying on myself.

No comments: